Together we will discover ways in which humor and laughter are at the heart of a healthy spiritual life. We’ll also share fresh and healthy meals, create some space for meditation/prayer and ensure ample time for rest and relaxation while taking in the natural beauty that surrounds the Grünewald Guild.
Open to women from all spiritual traditions and backgrounds (or none at all). Together we will:
- Discover how ‘humor’ and ‘faith’ CAN be used in the same sentence.
- Learn why a regular belly laugh (or even a giggle) is great for the heart, mind, body, and soul.
- Celebrate the unique sense of humor that springs from different spiritual traditions.
- Share some of our own heavenly jokes and divinely silly stories.
- Explore how laughter and tears often go together as ‘medicine’ to heal our spirits.
- Enjoy Holy Happy Hour, where we raise a glass (or two) in honor of saints and sinners – both past and present – who perhaps coined the expression “Laugh Out Loud.”
- Watch a few funny videos that (hopefully) tickle your funny bone.
For more information or to register, visit the event page at GrunewaldGuild.org.